A proud member of Suzuki’s iconic V-STROM series, the V-STROM 1050DE is built to inspire your spirit of adventure.
HP or PCP Finance available at 9.9% APR with no minimum deposit. FREE £1000 Genuine Accessories with this bike!
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
- Liquid-cooled 1037cm3 DOHC 90-degree V-twin engine
- Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System
- Traction Control System
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS)
- Easy Start System
- Wire-spoked wheels
- Custom 5-inch colour TFT LCD multi-function instrument panel
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System
The Master of Adventure - For Wherever Your Journey Takes You.
Explore a gravel road through the forest heading to a hidden mountain lake. The V-STROM 1050DE opens new paths to excitement but still gets you to your destination in comfort and style.
- The Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) is a robust collection of Suzuki's latest electronic systems, including the Bi-directional Quick Shift System, Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System, Traction Control System, Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS), as well as the Easy Start System.
- V-STROM 1050DE adds both the Gravel mode to the Traction Control System and also a Rear ABS Off mode to improve controllability on gravel roads or other unpaved surfaces.
- Custom chassis geometry is designed to deliver greater stability and controllability on gravel or flat dirt, while providing a comfortable riding position and well-balanced front/rear weight distribution.
- The powerful 1037cm3 V-twin engine features strong linear torque in the mid rpm range and a free-revving nature that maximizes power output in the high rpm range. The engine also combines exceptionally strong pull especially in the lower rpm range with good fuel economy, all while complying with Euro 5 emissions standards.
- The tried and proven twin-spar aluminium alloy frame is light but strong. This contributes to excellent handling and manoeuvrability as well as superb stability, whether on paved roads or heading down country trails.
- The V-STROM 1050DE rides on wire-spoked wheels and adopts a 21-inch aluminium front rim shod with a semi-block pattern tire for greater stability and control when tearing up gravel and flat dirt.
- The styling design is a modern interpretation of Suzuki's legendary DR-Z Paris-Dakar racer. With straight, sharp lines, including for the prominent beak design, the look strongly reflects Suzuki's distinctive design DNA, with a more aggressive yet sophisticated look as you head off to explore wilderness trails.
- A custom 5-inch color TFT LCD multi-function instrument panel features a clearly legible display with a rich variety of information.
- The height of the rider's seat can be raised 20mm using a height riser stored beneath the pillion seat. Both rider and pillion seats are independently designed to provide comfortable firmness for less fatigue on long rides.
- The windscreen features 50mm of vertical adjustment made by using a quick-release handle. The shape of the windscreen is designed to maximize comfort when touring for long distances.