A proud member of Suzuki’s iconic V-STROM series, the V-STROM 1050 is built to make your adventure touring experience exhilarating and carefree.
Conquer new terrain, explore new horizons and experience new adventures.
HP or PCP Finance available at 9.9% APR with no minimum deposit. FREE £1000 Genuine Accessories with this bike!
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.)
- Liquid-cooled 1037cm3 DOHC 90-degree V-twin engine
- Variable Height Seat and Screen
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System
- Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System
- Traction Control System
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS)
- Easy Start System
- Twin-spar aluminum alloy frame
- Custom 5-inch color TFT LCD multi-function instrument panel
The Master of Adventure - For Wherever Your Journey Takes You.
The New V-STROM 1050 will help you go the distance and get you to your destination in comfort and style. Adventure touring at its exciting best.
- The Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.) is a robust collection of Suzuki's latest electronic systems, including the Bi-directional Quick Shift System, Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System, Traction Control System, Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS), as well as the Easy Start System.
- The powerful 1037cm3 V-twin engine features strong linear torque in the mid rpm range and a free-revving nature that maximizes power output in the high rpm range. The engine also combines exceptionally strong pull especially in the lower rpm range with good fuel economy, all while complying with Euro 5 emissions standards.
- The tried and proven twin-spar aluminium alloy frame is light but strong. This contributes to excellent handling and manoeuvrability, as well as to superb stability.
- The styling design is a modern interpretation of Suzuki's legendary DR-Z Paris-Dakar racer. With straight, sharp lines, including for the prominent beak design, the look strongly reflects Suzuki's distinctive design DNA, with a more aggressive yet sophisticated look.
- A custom 5-inch colour TFT LCD multi-function instrument panel features a clearly legible display with a rich variety of information.
- Cast aluminium wheels shod with a 19-inch front and a 17-inch rear tire maximize comfort and performance for long-distance adventure touring, primarily on paved surfaces.
- The height of the rider's seat can be raised 20mm using a height riser stored beneath the pillion seat. Both rider and pillion seats are independently designed to provide comfortable firmness for less fatigue on long rides.