DL800 RE V-Strom
Discover new possibilities with the V-Strom 800RE.
ANY TERRAIN. ANY HORIZON. ANY ADVENTURE
HP or PCP Finance available at 9.9% APR with no minimum deposit .
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS)
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (SIRS)
- Suzuki Cross Balancer
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS)
- Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System
- Suzuki Traction Control System (STCS)
- Chassis Geometry Optimised for On-road Comfort
- Colour TFT LCD Instrument Panel
- Distinctive LED Lighting
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Two-Mode ABS
- USB Port for Easy Charging
Power Your Adventures with Real-world Performance!
The 776cc parallel twin engine that powers the V-STROM 800RE delivers a fine balance of smooth, controllable power and free-revving performance you will enjoy on every outing, whether heading out for a long journey loaded with gear or simply enjoying daily rides around town.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) helps reduce fatigue on long rides and contributes to smooth shifting. It’s a blessing when riding in traffic, travelling long distances, or exploring trails. The system’s assist function helps efficiently transfer torque to the rear wheel when accelerating. Its slipper function delivers smoother deceleration when downshifting for better control that lets you ride with greater confidence.
- Suzuki Cross Balancer Developed specifically for the 776cc parallel twin engine, this patented* biaxial primary balancer suppresses vibration and contributes to smooth operation by positioning its two balancers equidistant at 90° to the crankshaft.
- Exhaust System Instantly distinguishable by the striking look of its upswept silencer design,
the 2-into-1 exhaust system is engineered to produce a pleasing note and
maximise power output,
- Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (SIRS) The Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (SIRS) features a collection of advanced electronic systems developed to assist you and help in optimising performance characteristics to suit your changing riding needs and preferences.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (SDMS) You can choose among three different power output characteristic modes to best match varying riding conditions or your preferences.
- Ride-by-wire Electronic Throttle System This cable-free system leverages the onboard ECM to finely control the relationship between throttle action and engine output characteristics. Individual settings are tuned to optimise output to match throttle grip action,
- Bi-directional Quick Shift System When activated, this system lets you shift up or down without operating the clutch lever while in motion.
- Suzuki Traction Control System (STCS) Designed to help prevent the rear wheel from slipping, this system reduces stress and fatigue while instilling greater conﬁdence in controlling your ride.
- Two-Mode ABS The Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) contributes to more stable braking by helping prevent the wheels from locking up, even under hard braking. There are two mode settings. Mode 1 provides minimal intervention while Mode 2 intervenes more proactively.
- Suzuki Easy Start System One quick press of a button lets you start the engine. As a function used on every outing, Easy Start makes your riding experience all the more pleasurable and convenient.